The Covid-19 Pandemic has great consequences all over Europe and the rest of the world. As the situation is looking presently, we regard it to be impossible to organize a WOC in July with equal and fair training opportunities for everybody. We have therefore decided that:
- WOC2020 will be postponed to a future date to be announced as quickly as possible.
- The Selection Races, scheduled to be held on 30-31 May, will be postponed correspondingly. Future dates to be announced.
- Training Camp 4, scheduled for 11-15 May, will be cancelled.
- Training Camp 5, scheduled for 1-3 June, is maintained for now. Stay informed on the website.
- New training opportunities are being planned and will be announced as soon as possible.
- Bulletin 3, to have been published on 6-April, will appear later – and no later than three months prior to WOC.
For WOC Tour runners, please refer to the WOC Tour page for information.
If you have booked accommodation through the WOC Office, you need not do anything. Information will follow when a new date has been announced.
Thank you for your understanding.
/The WOC2020 organizing committee